Monday, January 28, 2013

Invitation

I've been busy sewing 4 dresses. I finished them yesterday, but I haven't gotten a picture of them yet. Hopefully I can get that done today or tomorrow. Anyhow, in the meantime I'm gearing up for birthday season at our house. We apparently have 2 magical months around here. 2 of the kids have birthdays in January and the other 4 are in March. By the end of March we are SICK of cake. But, it creates kind of a crazy month planning birthday parties though! Kade just turned 10 a few days ago, and due to a bad weather forecast we postponed his party until this Saturday. I just ordered his invitations from Costco and will pick them up this afternoon so we can get them distributed. I've gotten lazy. I used to make every invitation by hand with my scrapbook supplies. I just don't have time for that anymore. Thank goodness for Costco and their 13 cent 4x6 prints! I design the invitation on the computer and then send the file off to be printed. So much easier!
So, here is my creation for Kade's Mythbuster style birthday party invitation (I'll try to get pictures of the party and post that next week with all of the myths and such that the boys will be recreating and testing):


No comments:

Post a Comment