Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A new year, a new blog, a new goal

This last year I have come to a realization that I am a creative person to my very core. I've always known that I was creative, but I found myself getting depressed almost a year ago. We had recently moved to Southern California and for several months my life was all about packing, moving, unpacking, getting kids into new schools, etc. I did some introspection and came to the conclusion that I couldn't even function without an outlet for my creative side. I quickly made a floral arrangement for our new house and life got so much better.
I make an effort to find the time to make something quite often. But, I could probably be more effective with my time. So, my goal for 2013 is to do some sort of a project once a week. If I am a happier person then that should translate to a happier home for my wonderful husband and six children. So, join me as I make this journey.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Excited to be amazed and inspired by you (no surprise there :) cannot wait for all the pictures and lovelies.

    ReplyDelete